10 Good Reasons To Buy In Mijas
1. It has character – It is a “pueblo blanco” with white houses and cobbled streets.
2. It is a hillside pueblo away from the bustling coast- but just 10 minutes drive to the beach.
3. It is 15 minutes drive from Malaga airport. Daily flights all over Europe. London is 2 ½ hours!
4. It is 2 hours drive from Seville, Cordoba and Granada with all the history these towns offer. Madrid is just 2 1/2 hours away by AVE train from Malaga
5. On a daily basis you awake to bright blue skies and sunshine. You notice the brightness of the light.
6. You can work from here-anywhere in the world- then go outside into warmth.
7. You can decide to have a BBQ and don’t worry about cancelling due to rain!
8. There is so much to do here. Sport-fantastic golf, tennis, cycling, beach and hill walks, cultural activities.
9. You will find friends easily, learn Spanish, watch English films at cinema, shop!
10. Prices have reached the bottom. The market is now moving up as people are buying so cheaply. Join the Scandinavians, Dutch, Belgian, French and Germans who are busy buying.
Mijas is a fantastic base to explore Andalucia
The Alternative Places To Invest Your Money
London property? Currently at its highest level for years. Can it now be a good place to invest?
Other UK locations? You will pay more for West country and it will take you longer to get there. Weather will be the same as it was when you left home, as will the food, language, shops etc. You can check the weather at Mijas by clicking here.
Bank? No interest!
Stock market? World economic shocks playing havoc!
How Can We help?
Having completely fallen in love with Mijas, Jeremy Sandle has been through the process of buying 2 properties involving getting a mortgage, managing refurbishment as well as letting. He can help you through this process once you have selected the right property for you. Prices start from E100,000 for a small apartment.
Take a look at the website and see what properties appeal to you. Then come and take a look at Mijas pueblo. Rent a property for a week to come and visit what is on offer. Flights start at £60 round trip from London to Malaga.
Mortgages of 50% of price can be arranged with a local English speaking Bank manager. We can also recommend local solicitors to manage the legal process.